Netforce Inc respects the privacy concerns of all users of its StarCrash, Websites and related Services. Netforce Inc does not target its StarCrash, Websites and related Services to users under the age of 13.
OUR POLICY REGARDING CHILDREN
Netforce Inc does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone, including minors under 13 years old. In fact, Netforce Inc does not knowingly allow minors under the age of 13 years old use our service. If you are under 13, please do not use our service and do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us. By using our StarCrash, Websites and related Services, you represent that you are at age 13 or older. If you are between the ages of 13 and 17, you represent that your legal guardian has reviewed our StarCrash, Websites and related Services and agreed to use these.
All of our StarCrash are made for people who are at least 13 years of age.
Please note: You can find published age recommendations on: Apple’s App Store on iTunes and Google Play. However, these age or maturity classifications refer only to the content in our StarCrash (similar to movie ratings G, PG or PG-13 in the U.S., but related to gameplay, animations, etc.). For more on how these categories are defined, visit these support websites for Apple and Google.
For more information on how to protect children online, please visit this link.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION AND WHY DO WE COLLECT IT FROM YOU?
‘Personal Information’ is information or an opinion that identifies you as an individual. As previously stated, we do not collect this type of information. In the event that you contact us via email, your email address may be stored by Netforce Inc, in which case we will inform you of your rights, as well as ask for your permission to send you information about new Netforce Inc products and changes to our existing products.
Sensitive information is defined in the US Privacy Act (1974) to include information or opinion about such things as an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a professional body, criminal records or health information.
Netforce Inc will not attempt to obtain nor record any sensitive information.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In any event, we will not sell, trade, rent or disclose any of the personal information you provide to us for any reason, without your prior consent. Otherwise, your Personal Information will only be disclosed where required or allowable by law. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In any event, all information, even that not relating to your personal data, is stored offsite in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorized third parties and you access those sites at your own risk.
INTEREST BASED ADVERTISING
When you use our apps, third parties may collect data about your mobile device and how you use our apps in order to serve ads on other apps or websites that are tailored to your interests, a practice known as “interest-based advertising.” Examples of data that may be collected can include: IP addresses, identifiers associated with your mobile device or applications on the device, how you use our apps, items you put in your basket, or any links you click on when you are in our apps. You have a choice about participating in interest-based advertising. If you wish to opt out, please use one of the following methods:
For instructions on how to “Limit Ad Tracking” in the iOS, please visit this link.
For instructions on how to “Opt out of interest-based ads” in Android OS, please visit this link.
COLLECTION OF OTHER ‘NON-PERSONAL’ INFORMATION
Our third party partners, and their privacy policies are as follows:
- AdColony: http://www.adcolony.com/privacy-policy/
- AdMob: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Amazon Advertising: https://advertising.amazon.com/legal/privacy-notice
- Amplitude: https://www.amplitude.com/privacy
- AppBrain: https://www.appbrain.com/info/help/privacy/index.html
- AppLovin: https://www.applovin.com/privacy
- Bugsnag: https://docs.bugsnag.com/legal/privacy-policy/
- ChartBoost: https://answers.chartboost.com/en-us/articles/200780269
- Clever Ads Solutions: https://cleveradssolutions.com/privacy-policy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- GameAnalytics: https://gameanalytics.com/privacy
- Google Firebase: https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy
- Heyzap: https://www.heyzap.com/legal/privacy
- HyprMX: https://hyprmx.com/pp.html
- ironSource: https://www.ironsrc.com/privacy-policy/
- inMobi: https://www.inmobi.com/privacy-policy/
- Kidoz: https://kidoz.net/privacy-policy/
- Mobfox: https://www.mobfox.com/privacy-policy/
- My.com: https://legal.my.com/us/mytarget/privacy/
- StartApp: https://www.startapp.com/policy/privacy-policy/
- SuperAwesome: https://www.superawesome.com/privacy-hub/privacy-policy/
- Unity Ads: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Unity and Unity Analytics: https://unity3d.com/legal/gdpr and https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Verizon Media: https://www.verizonmedia.com/policies/us/en/verizonmedia/privacy/
- Vungle: http://vungle.com/privacy/
- Yandex Ads: https://yandex.com/legal/mobileads_sdk_agreement/